123 HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
Setting up of 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer device requires concentrated works to carry out and sometimes the negligence in the process might get you into issues. Using the troubleshooting guides provided by our experts on this section lets you handle the process or sundry things on your own.
You don’t have to worry for the printer issues as the technical guides have because the technical guides have examined all the possible issues that arise with your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer device with complete analysis done.
USB Scanner Connection Error (Windows)
- The power of HP Envy 7858 printer must be turned down and restarted with the default the settings. By doing this, the Windows system identifies the current driver usage with power access within 123 hp setup.
- USB cable connection provided between the printer and the computer device should be analyzed as they might be established improperly. Disengage the USB cables from the port and replace the cable with different one. Try scanning using the new cable connected between the devices.
- Data traffic might be the reason for scanner connection error so install a powered hub in case of connecting multiple USB cables to the number of device under the setup.
- The programs and software sector of Windows device is examined to uninstall the printer software and it must be replaced with an apposite driver software.
- Test out the Windows Image acquisition settings for sustaining contact between your 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer and scanner.
USB Scanner Connection Error (Mac)
- Restart your printer device after turning it off for a certain period of time. This makes your MAC identify the present driver you have installed for the 123 hp printer setup.
- Look at the MAC menu for the Finder choice and opt for the go button available. HP utility option must be double clicked from the application menu of the HP folder. Wish for the all settings option and go on with scan to computer menu.
- Eradicate the printer added from your MAC and add to it again from 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printers and scanners section of system settings. Inspection of the USB cable should be your principal concern as the major issue arises with the connection.
- Reconnect the USB cable back to the respective ports and if the problem persists, try connecting a different USB cable to the port.
- Printer driver and software must be uninstalled and reinstalled with the new updated 123 hp driver depending on your printer and system configuration of MAC.
Printer is Offline
- Give some rest to the printer by switching off the printer device as it may have done in with the operations. Power reset your 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer device by detaching the power cord with the console still on power.
- Come across the printers and devices section of the system control panel. Ensure the printer is selected as the device for carrying out the print functions.
- To set the device as default printer, the name of your printer is right clicked from the devices and printer section.
- Grey colored checkbox present next to your device on the screen denotes that the printer is offline which can be resolved by right clicking the device and choosing the printer options.
- Updating the printer firmware would clear most possible issues with the printer. In case of 123 hp wireless connectivity the printer device should be connected to the main source of network and not from the host or guest network.
Print Job Stuck in Print Queue
- Kindly turn down your HP Envy 7858 printer device power and remove the entire cables from the printer and ensure there is no connectivity.
- Before moving on, save all your print jobs as they may get deleted during the practice. Make use of the memory stick to keep your print jobs safe.
- Find the windows menu of your computer and click it to outlook the services option. And then, choose 123.hp.com/setup 7858 printer spooler option under the services option.
- Cut the works you are performing currently and then right click on the spooler option to bring an end of the services.
- Delete the unnecessary temporary files in the printer folder and have got enough explorer storage for saving your files.
- If the above actions don’t provide the solution, use the HP diagnosing tools to diagnose the problem, switch off your computer and try it switching it ON after some time.
Paper Mismatch Error
- Move to the paper print settings and modify the paper size settings. Also test the paper size you wish to print from the HP Envy 7858 printer device.
- Access the input tray and get rid of all the blank papers from the input tray. Then reload the papers precisely it with accurate paper width guides provided.
- Try resetting the printer settings to resolve the hardware issues present within the paper load environment.
- Printer power cords must be unplugged for a moment and reconnect the cables back again to turn ON the device power.
- The device will start automatically. If the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer doesn’t start up, allow the device to have a warm up functioning to get back its normal state.
- Update the print driver software and then restart your computer. Modify the paper setting and carry out the print jobs with firmware updated.